- Read More
- Read More
[ Click to See Fall 2017 Collection ]Read More
- Read More
BURTON JAMES LAUNCHES TWO CALIFORNIA INSPIRED COLLECTIONS
DURING HIGH POINT MARKET THIS FALL
HIGH POINT, NC – Inspired by road trips through Mendocino and sailing excursions through the Channel Islands, Burton James is presenting a duo of California inspired collections in their Hamilton Design District showroom this Fall Market.
M3LD MAKES INAUGURAL APPEARANCE AT NY NOW SUMMER 2017 MARKET
Salt Lake City-based Designer Known for Its Irreverent Aesthetics and Strong Design Point of View Will Introduce New Collection of Home Furnishings
Salt Lake City-based M3LD brings iconic brutalist themes to modern living in an architecturally driven family of irreverent home furnishings, lighting, wall coverings and home accents that stand apart from the crowd with their unique vision and strong design point of view. Founded by three friends, this upstart company will make its first appearance at NY NOW Summer 2017 Market this year. NY NOW is the industry’s most expansive marketplace event and attracts thousands of attendees, buyers and retailers annually.
NY NOW is not open to the public. However, qualified members of the trade and credentialed media are invited to register to attend.
Date: Aug. 20-23, 2017
Time: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily; 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 23, 2017
Where: Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, New Exhibitor Pavilion, Level 1
Registration: Visit nynow.com for registration information
In addition to its 2016 debut collection, M3LD will introduce six home furnishing and décor products at NY NOW:
• Hank Concrete Pendant Light – Get a little freaky with this asymmetrical, angular, amazing piece of molded concrete lighting hotness.
• Heavy Pet Dish – Nothing works up an appetite like good design. Feed pets in style with this stainless-steel bowl paired with either a matte black or burnished brass base.
• Oscar – Oscar’s no grouch; this planter is happy indoors or out. His adorable pot belly is held up by sturdy, attractive brass tripod base.
• Milton Burl Wood Table – Ol’ Milt is a dapper gentleman, decked out in walnut burl wood with a satin finish. While the swirls and curls of his grain will turn heads, it’s his brushed brass base that makes him irresistible.
• O-Ring – This brass-finished steel circular wall décor offers elegance in simplicity – ostentatious, opulent and organized! – indoors or out.
• Judith Light – You’ll know who’s the boss when Judith’s in the room. A can’t-miss statement piece, this table lamp is a hand-welded, brutalist-inspired power player.
M3LD is what happens when three friends choose to combine their penchant for modernism with the audacity to believe that their designs could improve communities. Established in 2016 in Salt Lake City, M3LD has blossomed from concept to celebrity through its originality. The founders’ disruptive approach to commercial interior design is defying conventions, ensuring entrepreneurs and influencers cast their visions upon the spaces they operate and shake up the image of Salt Lake City. M3LD’s residential interior design services guide clients through a process of discovery that yields a kinetic display of their personality among home interiors that are cheeky, functional and livable. M3LD also extends its irreverent aesthetics and strong design point of view to its collections of home furnishings and décor, available from M3LD online or its network of retail partners nationwide. Learn more at m3ld.com.
[click any image to view ]
What hot now? NY NOW is what.
The Cypress Group is excited to have one of our clients participating in this year’s show in August. We’ll have more details later, so be sure to check back!
AUGUST 19 – 22
HANDMADE® GLOBAL DESIGN
AUGUST 20 – 23
HOME | LIFESTYLE | HANDMADE
“Join thousands of attendees, buyers and retailers this summer for NY NOW®, the Market for Home, Lifestyle + Gift, the industry’s most expansive marketplace event. Attendee registration is now open and members of the industry, including retailers and buyers, are encouraged to sign up now to ensure they have a front row seat to the latest design trends. Leading exhibitors – both large-scale and boutique – will showcase their newest products and set the stage for an exciting holiday season and beyond. Attendees will have the unique opportunity to participate in a cutting-edge lineup of seminars, events, and more – all under one roof and only available in New York City!”
[ Original Images and Content via NY NOW ]Read More
- Read More
We’re looking forward to joining the folks from Luxe Interiors + Design this week down in San Diego!Read More
Please join us! (RSVP URL below)